Monday, April 16, 2007

Cancelled Meeting-- READ ON

April 21st meeting is CANCELLED at Kim Laule's notice.

If you wish to have a meeting, contact her at klaule@tmail.com and encourage her to conduct a meeting ASAP!!!
KEEP UP THE SPIRIT EVEN IF THE SUMMER IS ROLLING AROUND!!
There are many things you can do with CAD-- hosting a BBQ, hosting a July 4th get-together for all children and adults at some place and MANY MORE!


****

Kirsi, the secretary of the CAD chapter for Greater San Diego, opinion is inserted from here on and may not represent the entire chapter of Greater San Diego:
I think this is our final straw that broke the camel's hump. I am very sorry that I couldn't get the community to rise and get together to do something for SAN DIEGO. I am sorry if I didn't get out the word enough-- I felt I did my part best as I can-- I pushed and pushed.
Unfortunately, I am leaving in late July or early August, so somebody needs to step up and open up a line of communications with Kim Laule. Right now, we are stuck with her power of networking-- and she is not willing to share her networking among her friends who are in higher places in CAD. She is determined to become the president, regardless her inefficiency in a such position. You need to speak up. You, him, her, them, and everybody else! You kept complaining about how we operate our chapter-- well, DO SOMETHING!
Talk with us, talk with Kim, TALK WITH WHOMEVER IN THE CHAPTER.

If you are pointing out the problem, at least offer a solution to take action on!!!!!


Again, I implore you to contact Kim to show your concerns and support for the CAD chapter. We cannot relay on DCS for providing community events and recreations!!!

3 comments:

OCDAC said...

I'd be more than happy to come down to San Diego to offer leadership guidance help the deaf community to fix the leadership blackhole that was created by the lovely Sorenson Bee who ran DCS for years back then.

A lot of damage to deaf rights has been done there, a lot of fixing needs to be done there.

Give me the chance to stand and deliver!

Richard Roehm

San Diego CAD's Blog said...

It is not all about DCS, Richard.
Wrong motive.

OCDAC said...

Actually DCS is one small piece of the big messy puzzle thats turning things upside down for the deaf in the San Diego area.

The 'Sorenson Bee' actually opened the door to all the civil rights anomolies deaf San Diegans are facing these days.

Dont say I'm wrong, we've got a lot of clients and 2 attorneys there telling me of this.